DACONIS takes the protection of your personal data very serious. With the statement following below we want to inform you in detail about how DACONIS handles the personal data we collect via this website.
Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG) and other data protection laws and regulations is:
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 34 87 54 19
Please contact email@example.com for data privacy related questions.
Processing of personal data and purpose
DACONIS processes personal data of the users exclusively, as far as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as the contents and services. When you visit our website, the following data is being processed:
- IP address of the user
- Website content, which the user accesses via our website
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable this website to be made available on the computer device of the user. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must be retained for the duration of the session.
The data in the log files is stored to ensure proper functioning of this website. Moreover, this data is used to optimize this website and to ensure the security of the IT systems. The data will not be used for advertising, for advising customers or for market research.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of the users takes place regularly after consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for real reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law. Data and log files are stored in accordance with Article 6(1) (f) GDPR.
Deletion of personal data and Duration of Retention
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of retention of such data no longer applies. In the case of data processing for the provision of this website the deletion occurs when the respective session has ended.
This website and services use so-called cookies at various places. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the temporary store of the web browser or on the hard disk of the user visiting this website or on any other device of the user suited to call up websites, for the purpose of technical session control and visitor identification. Normally, cookies contain information about this website that was visited as well as about the purpose and useful life, i. e. the period for which the cookie will stay on your device.
Cookies are used to make this website more user-friendly. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6(1) (f) GDPR.
Cookies are stored on the computer of the user and from there transmitted to our website. Users may change the settings in their Internet browser so as to deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies. Cookies that have been stored may be deleted at any time. This can also be effected in an automated way. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all functions to their full extent.
Contact form and E-mail contact
On this website you could find a contact form that can be used for electronic contact. When using the contact form the following data will be transferred to DACONIS and stored in our systems:
- E-mail address
- Subject (individual text)
- Text field (individual text)
- IP-address of the user
- Date and time of transmission
Alternatively, you can contact us via the provided e-mail address. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored by DACONIS. If the personal data is transmitted in the context of sending a general inquiry or an e-mail, Article 6(1) (f) GDPR is the legal basis. If the establishment of contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, Article 6(1) (b) GDPR is the legal basis. The data will only be used to process the contact and the subsequent communication.
In this context, the data will not be made available to third parties. The personal data from the input field of the contact form and those sent by e-mail will be deleted when the respective communication with the user is terminated, i.e. as soon as it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of thirty days at the latest.
DACONIS has technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your personal data administered by us from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. We continuously improve our security measures in line with technological evolution.
Rights of the Data Subject
If DACONIS processes your personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of Article 4(1) of the GDPR, which gives you the following rights vis-à-vis DACONIS:
Right of Access
You have the right to obtain from DACONIS confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. Where that is the case, you are entitled to obtain the following information from DACONIS:
- The purposes of processing;
- The categories of personal data processed by DACONIS;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- (Where possible), the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, the right to restrict processing by DACONIS or the right to object to such processing;
- The existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data are not collected from yourself, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you as the data subject.
You have the right to be informed on whether or not your personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you are entitled to be informed of the appropriate safeguards regarding the transfer pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to request DACONIS to rectify and/or complete any inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to request DACONIS to delete your personal data without undue delay. We will be obliged to delete your data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based according to Article 6(1) (a), or Article 9(2) (a) of the GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing; you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR;
- Your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which DACONIS is subject;
- Your personal data have been collected in relation to offered services of the information society referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If we have made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR to delete the personal data, DACONIS, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, will take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you as the data subject have requested that these controllers erase any links to your personal data, copy or replication of this data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the data processing is required
- For exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- For compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing in accordance with Union or Member State law to which DACONIS is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in DACONIS;
- For reasons of public interest in the area of public health (Articles 9(2) (h) and (i) and 9(3) of the GDPR);
- For archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 9(1) of the GDPR in so far as the right referred to under (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such processing;
- For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to demand restriction of processing of your personal data if one of the following applies:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling DACONIS to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you decline erasure of your personal data, requesting restriction of their use instead;
- DACONIS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need such data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of DACONIS override your grounds.
Where processing of your personal data has been restricted, such data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interests of the Union or a Member State. If the processing of your personal data is restricted due to one of the above-mentioned circumstances, DACONIS will inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Once you have exercised your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, DACONIS is obliged to communicate such rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to request DACONIS to be informed about those recipients.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive your personal data which you have made available to DACONIS, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from DACONIS, to which your personal data have been made available, if
- The processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1) (a) or Article 9(2) (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1) (a); and
- Processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you can also demand that the personal data be transmitted directly from DACONIS to another controller, if this is technically feasible. However, this must not impair any freedoms and rights of other persons. The right to data portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in DACONIS.
Right to Object
You are entitled to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data which is based on Article 6(1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions.
In this case, DACONIS will no longer process your personal data unless DACONIS demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing is necessary to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims.
Right to Revoke
Your Consent to Data Processing You have the right to withdraw your consent vis-à-vis DACONIS at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was based on the consent before it was revoked.
Automated Decision-Making in Individual Cases including Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- Is necessary for the purpose of entering into or performing a contract between you and DACONIS;
- Is authorized by Union or Member State law to which DACONIS is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests; or
- Is based on your explicit consent.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
Inclusion, Validity and Up-to-Dateness of the Data Privacy Statement
By using this website, you consent to your data being used as described above. This data privacy statement is the currently valid version and dates from 25 May 2018.
Further development of this website or the implementation of new technologies may render amendments to this data privacy statement necessary. DACONIS reserves the right to change this data privacy statement at any time with effect for the future. The relevant version of this statement is always the version that is available at the time you visit this website.